.

Tea. Sleeping Kittens. The Smell of Old Books. Expensive Cheese. Painted Toenails. Lounging Around. Coffee Beans. Weddings. Poached Eggs. Napping. Candles. Secrets. Photographs. Harry Potter. Sex. Hand Holding. Fabulous Hair. Ribbons. Dinosaurs. Rage comics. Air Guitar. Montages. Swooning. Red Grapes. Sleeping. Paper Bags. Stockings. Canvas. Daydreaming. Piles of Book's. Cheap Dvd's. Cheeky Emails. Hand-made anythings. Whispering. Red Hair. Roller Derby. Jam. Laughing. Raspberry Lollies. Hugs. Letter's. Family. Batman. Flowers. Avocado. Art. Text's. Love.


Friday, July 9, 2010

Nine. Bits.

BEHOLD, my dinner tonight. YAY.
I went to the Prahran Markets with Dion and bought three proper pork pies from an English Deli for myself, Mum and Bill for dinner. Bliss. I also bought ridiculously expensive turkey breast for sandwiches and a big bunch of daffodils for Mum. First of the season. I love markets, the smells, the people, the FOOD. I'm a market junkie. The sight of rows of fruit and vegetables, cheeses, meats all strung up, and fresh bread makes me weak at the knees.

The Indian Feast on Wednesday was a roaring success. I had Goat Curry because Goat curry is awesome. Krishna's in particular, makes a mind blowing one. I love goat, it reminds me of a really rich tasting beef. My family have been going to Krishna for years, so it was nice seeing the family that own it again and also seeing my wonderful extended family was nice too, although i don't know how pleased the other diners were to have twenty loud Scottish people feasting for several hours right next to them.


my wee family

I also gave mum her surprise that I've been working on for the last few months. It's basically a scrapbook with letters from all her friends and family telling her how wonderful she is and what memories they have shared together, There were also squillions of photos of her throughout her life posted around each letter. It took forever but it was totally worth it because I wanted her to have something that she will always read if she is lonely, just so she knows that there are lots of wonderful people that adore her.

Mum and the book (note the tears, thus cementing my position as favourite child - FOREVER)

Thursday Mum and i went down to Mornington to see her new, little house that she is building. The painters were in so they let us have a sneak peak of the inside, it has gone up remarkably fast and will be finished by September. It's very cute. I've already picked out my future room for when i stay there and Mum has already planned exactly the garden she wants to grow complete with her future ginger cat lounging round in the sun on the pavers.

Mum in her future kitchen.

After that we popped in to see delicious baby Leah and to say goodbye to Naomi. Man! Leah has grown in six weeks, shes still as beautiful as ever and makes the cutest little squeaky noises. Le sigh. She managed to open one eye for a quick photo.

OM NOM NOM NOM.

Packing is almost complete. It's just a matter of stuffing everything into the last box, packing Eleanor and away we go. I pick up Spomey from the airport in three hours, I'm really excited, nervous and a little sad. All smooshed up into one me.

Anyway, more packing to do.
You won't here from me now until I'm back in Brisbane. MEEP.

1 comment:

  1. I just delivered Scott to the airport. Woo! Can't wait to see you <3

    ReplyDelete