.

Tea. Sleeping Kittens. The Smell of Old Books. Expensive Cheese. Painted Toenails. Lounging Around. Coffee Beans. Weddings. Poached Eggs. Napping. Candles. Secrets. Photographs. Harry Potter. Sex. Hand Holding. Fabulous Hair. Ribbons. Dinosaurs. Rage comics. Air Guitar. Montages. Swooning. Red Grapes. Sleeping. Paper Bags. Stockings. Canvas. Daydreaming. Piles of Book's. Cheap Dvd's. Cheeky Emails. Hand-made anythings. Whispering. Red Hair. Roller Derby. Jam. Laughing. Raspberry Lollies. Hugs. Letter's. Family. Batman. Flowers. Avocado. Art. Text's. Love.


Thursday, July 15, 2010

Twelve. Girlie night and lots of luck.


Just a little short and sweetie for you.

I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW TOMORROW!

It's for a Front of house/Barista person in an adorable little Gourmet Deli cafe. I had spent the day stalking cafes and emailing everyone my resume and then did a basic search on Seek.com and an emailed a few more. I got my beautiful job at OKT by searching through Seek, so I'm hoping that this one will give me the same wonderful experience.


I also spent the BEST evening with Diana and Amy shopping for floral dresses for our High Tea on Saturday. We tried on a heap of dresses each (even though i have already bought mine), some were truely hideous. It was hilarious. It was great to see them again and get our girl on. I missed those guys so much. Amy also managed to get her adorable skirt too. We are going to look so classy.



I did a silly thing (because i don't have a job and i'm trying to save....eep) and bought a black shirt dress that looks like this, it has a brown belt that you can take out and buttons all the way down the front. I'm always comfy in a shirt dress and do not own a black one. The collared look really suits my face and i can button it to look presentable, or loosen the buttons and add different things to spruce it up a little when I'm not at work. I'm going to wear it for my interview tomorrow. (I also totally made myself feel a lot less guilty for buying it by writing this!)

I also caved and finally bought a pair of Brogues. I've adored them for a long time and Amy found me a cheap pair in Target for $15. I couldn't say no. She thinks i can pull them off. I hope so.


We also spent $150 on ingredients for our High Tea and tomorrow we are going to have a massive cooking day in preparation of the mighty event. I can't wait, it's going to be so exciting. Our trolley was piled high with fresh veggies, herbs and lot's of sugar, flour and chocolate. We looked like the most perfect of housewives.
Cooking from 8:30 in the morning until the afternoon is my idea of heaven!
I bought a shallow muffin pan to celebrate and we are going to make Amy's balsamic tarts in them. Le sigh.
I also saw a Chocolate Mint Plant in Woolworths and had to get it, the leaves smell like peppermint crip chocolate, it is amazing. You can use it for all sorts of things or as a simple garnish. It is also my first plant. I named him Areo. Heeeh.


My hair looked shocking today, I'd been neglecting it in the frantic moving/packing/stressing of the last few weeks. It had faded and was dull and making me look tired and washed out so i bought some Cherry Bomb hair dye and a lovely conditioning treatment and now it is back to it's vibrant self. Phew. I love my hair, it's ridiculously bright and starting to get nice and long. I've been informed by Amy and Mr S that i am never to cut it which is fine by me.
Now, off to bed for me. I have a big day of interview and cooking!

Much love.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK! :)
    ps. i love those shoes!
    it's weird not seeing you at OKT anymore, i miss your red hair and fake coffees you made for me. (i say fake as i don't think a tiny bit of coffee with a heap of chocolate counts haha)

    ReplyDelete