.

Tea. Sleeping Kittens. The Smell of Old Books. Expensive Cheese. Painted Toenails. Lounging Around. Coffee Beans. Weddings. Poached Eggs. Napping. Candles. Secrets. Photographs. Harry Potter. Sex. Hand Holding. Fabulous Hair. Ribbons. Dinosaurs. Rage comics. Air Guitar. Montages. Swooning. Red Grapes. Sleeping. Paper Bags. Stockings. Canvas. Daydreaming. Piles of Book's. Cheap Dvd's. Cheeky Emails. Hand-made anythings. Whispering. Red Hair. Roller Derby. Jam. Laughing. Raspberry Lollies. Hugs. Letter's. Family. Batman. Flowers. Avocado. Art. Text's. Love.


Thursday, January 26, 2012


This morning i woke with one bright, shiny peeper.




And this.





A sticky, gunky, blotchy peeper courtesy of a single cat hair.
It was even stuck together this morning. GROSS.

Worst thing is, wasn't even my cat!
On Wednesday night Scott and I popped over to Amy and Nicks for a quick visit.
Usually I spending half my time there smooshing and huffing and smooching Amy's cats.
That night was no different. I was smothering Penny with love. Oh Penny. She is truly magnificent. She has beautiful soft and fluffy fur that I could bury my face in it and live there happily forever. She is also super dainty and smells delicious.




LOOK AT HER.

So after I'd finally let her go, i realised there was something irritating my eye.
I couldn't find anything in there so I went to bed as normal.
When I woke up on Thursday it was awful, I carefully cleaned it out and managed to pull out a long Penny hair that had been swimming around my eyeball all night. All day it was irritating the shit out of me but I could still see fine so i thought it would pass. Then this morning when I woke up it was stuck together, disgusting!
I can't really see properly out of it and it's sticky. EW.
Off to the doctors for me!

I'm also going to never, ever going to stop huffing Penny though.

EDIT! I just got back to the doctors. I have conjunctivitis. Super gross. HAH.




No comments:

Post a Comment