.

Tea. Sleeping Kittens. The Smell of Old Books. Expensive Cheese. Painted Toenails. Lounging Around. Coffee Beans. Weddings. Poached Eggs. Napping. Candles. Secrets. Photographs. Harry Potter. Sex. Hand Holding. Fabulous Hair. Ribbons. Dinosaurs. Rage comics. Air Guitar. Montages. Swooning. Red Grapes. Sleeping. Paper Bags. Stockings. Canvas. Daydreaming. Piles of Book's. Cheap Dvd's. Cheeky Emails. Hand-made anythings. Whispering. Red Hair. Roller Derby. Jam. Laughing. Raspberry Lollies. Hugs. Letter's. Family. Batman. Flowers. Avocado. Art. Text's. Love.


Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day eleven

Sweet, merciful broth. You make me ever so happy.




So filling, so tasty. LE NOM. Recipe on the bottom.

Day eleven.
B/fast - one banana, one plum, one small black coffee, no sugar.
M/tea - one carrot, brown rice crackers, one plum. +750ml water.
Lunch - shaved chicken breast, one punnet of cherry tomatoes, grapes, two plain brown wraps.
Dinner - chicken broth! Grapes. +500ml water.

I've had to cut down the amount of water I've been drinking in the morning, it makes me pee constantly and I'm not really allowed to make that many personal breaks at work so I'm drinking more at night with dinner. This probably means I'm going to be up all night but oh well.

Second day at the gym today was great, I even jogged. I also went for a great swim afterwards.
Tomorrow night I'm going out with the girls so there will be no post, I've found that i can drink gin and tonic and a wedge of lime and it has no sugar in it. JOY. I'm letting myself have three and then I'll be done for the night. I plan to exercise by dancing up a storm.
Oh! I joined a website called myfitnesspal.com, it's brilliant. It tracks my weight, exercises and food intake and gives me realistic expectations of what i can lose. I'm theartfulramlber if you want to follow my progress.


Spicy chicken broth (or unspicy if you are weak like me)
Ingredients -
500gms chicken breast
Green capsicum, thinly sliced.
Baby bok choi, roughly cut.
Broccoli, roughly cut.
Green beans.
Garlic paste.
Ginger paste.
Vermicelli rice noodles or Hokkien noodles.
Bean shoots.
Chicken stock, 3 cups.
Soy sauce, 1/4 cup.

Optional - one red chilli with seeds, finely sliced.

Bring a dollop of ginger, garlic, two cups of water and stock to boil in a giant saucepan.
Brush chicken in a little more of the garlic and ginger, mixed with a splash of soy sauce and grill until brown in a splash of oil. Set aside to cool. When cool, break into strips.
When water is boiled and smells amazing, place the noodles and all greenery in there for a minute on boil.
Using tongs, place noodle/veggie combination into bowls, add chicken and pour left over broth over the entire thing. Sprinkle with the chilli if you must.
ENJOY!
It makes a whole heap and freezes really well.





1 comment: