.

Tea. Sleeping Kittens. The Smell of Old Books. Expensive Cheese. Painted Toenails. Lounging Around. Coffee Beans. Weddings. Poached Eggs. Napping. Candles. Secrets. Photographs. Harry Potter. Sex. Hand Holding. Fabulous Hair. Ribbons. Dinosaurs. Rage comics. Air Guitar. Montages. Swooning. Red Grapes. Sleeping. Paper Bags. Stockings. Canvas. Daydreaming. Piles of Book's. Cheap Dvd's. Cheeky Emails. Hand-made anythings. Whispering. Red Hair. Roller Derby. Jam. Laughing. Raspberry Lollies. Hugs. Letter's. Family. Batman. Flowers. Avocado. Art. Text's. Love.


Friday, January 13, 2012

Day five & six



You know. I had the most delicious breakfast this morning.
Tow teeny pieces of gluten/wheat/dairy/salt free bread toasted with spinach, shaved turkey breast and an egg. Also a side of juicy pineapple.







It was quite delicious.

Yesterday was Friday. On Friday my breakfast usually consists of the BIGGEST SWEETEST iced coffee i can find. Then, because I finish early I usually treat myself to lunch, what ever tickles my fancy in the mall. Last week it was McDonalds. Oops.
This week my system had a tantrum when it realised it would not be having such treats. Another breakfast of fruit and lots of water. Lunch was some gluten free corn chips with avocado and an apple. Afternoon tea was a banana and an entire punnet of blueberries. Heaven.

Now dinner. I was going out! My first night out with Scott and a few of his old friends. We had carefully scoped out a restaurant with a menu that i could eat without being that jerk who can't order a thing. I chose the Barramundi with lemon and dill, on a bed of green beans and steamed potatoes. Sadly, when the damn thing arrived it was drizzled in this buttery, cream sauce that looked suspiciously like holliandaise. I could of cried, then dived into that buttery heaven like a champ. But i was a good girl. I carefully scraped all the sauce off my fish and beans then dabbed (YES DABBED) all the excess oil and crap of my potatoes before i ate them. I truly looked like a crazy person. It was delicious, even without the sauce. I also had my first glass of coke zero in five days, so naturally i was up until 1am, high on caffeine.

My scrummy breakfast is pictured above (true, it was consumed at 1pm this afternoon, because we were super lazy and didn't' get up until 12). I've also eaten an apple and some more of those corn chips. Tonight, a bunch of us are heading to see the new Muppets movie so I've packed myself a whole heap of fruit and snacks so I'm not going to die when my friends are munching away on popcorn.
It's been a pretty good two days.

Oh, headache has gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment