.

Tea. Sleeping Kittens. The Smell of Old Books. Expensive Cheese. Painted Toenails. Lounging Around. Coffee Beans. Weddings. Poached Eggs. Napping. Candles. Secrets. Photographs. Harry Potter. Sex. Hand Holding. Fabulous Hair. Ribbons. Dinosaurs. Rage comics. Air Guitar. Montages. Swooning. Red Grapes. Sleeping. Paper Bags. Stockings. Canvas. Daydreaming. Piles of Book's. Cheap Dvd's. Cheeky Emails. Hand-made anythings. Whispering. Red Hair. Roller Derby. Jam. Laughing. Raspberry Lollies. Hugs. Letter's. Family. Batman. Flowers. Avocado. Art. Text's. Love.


Monday, January 16, 2012

Day eight.

I miss chocolate.
Seriously.
It's like a sweet, milky cuddle.
Six more days and I can have a piece. Just one piece.
*sigh*


Day eight!
Breakfast - An apple.
M/tea - Carrot and Celery sticks. +750mls water
Lunch - Brown pasta, garlic, ginger, chicken, onion and celery with a splash of soy sauce. +one can of coke zero.
A/tea - Cherry tomatoes and blueberries, pineapple. +750ml water
Dinner - 2 fish fillets, a TONNE of broccoli and some sweet corn.
I haven't decided about dessert. I want all of the things.
It will probably be an apple.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all your changes. I had my first Pepsi Max in two months and it was a sweet treat. I kinda miss the caffiene.

    ReplyDelete