.

Tea. Sleeping Kittens. The Smell of Old Books. Expensive Cheese. Painted Toenails. Lounging Around. Coffee Beans. Weddings. Poached Eggs. Napping. Candles. Secrets. Photographs. Harry Potter. Sex. Hand Holding. Fabulous Hair. Ribbons. Dinosaurs. Rage comics. Air Guitar. Montages. Swooning. Red Grapes. Sleeping. Paper Bags. Stockings. Canvas. Daydreaming. Piles of Book's. Cheap Dvd's. Cheeky Emails. Hand-made anythings. Whispering. Red Hair. Roller Derby. Jam. Laughing. Raspberry Lollies. Hugs. Letter's. Family. Batman. Flowers. Avocado. Art. Text's. Love.


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day Three

Otherwise known as the day I cried in the middle of Woolworth's because they didn't have the chicken I wanted. I guess now my body has realised that I'm not giving up on this one it's decided to battle back by fucking with my emotions.

B/fast - Lots of grapes, banana and pineapple.
M/tea - Brown rice crackers with avocado and a carrot stick. + 750 mls of water.
Lunch - Delicious chicken broth and a nectarine.
A/tea - More pineapple and a cup of peppermint tea.
Dinner - Shaved turkey breast, veggie chips, blueberries, cherry tomatoes and brown rice crackers with avocado.

My dinner was a bit of a lame one, it was 8pm by the time I got home from work then we had to do the food shopping afterwards so by the time I settled down to eat I wanted bits that I could nibble on. I'm feeling full and satisfied, I may have a little bit of pineapple soon to curb that sweet craving that has been creeping up on me.

Headache still remains.

My co-worker gave me an odd coloured powder that is basically an internal cleanser. I'm supposed to have it before I go to bed. I'm pretty sure it's going to have a super laxative affect making me double my bathroom visits. Ugh.

11 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment