.

Tea. Sleeping Kittens. The Smell of Old Books. Expensive Cheese. Painted Toenails. Lounging Around. Coffee Beans. Weddings. Poached Eggs. Napping. Candles. Secrets. Photographs. Harry Potter. Sex. Hand Holding. Fabulous Hair. Ribbons. Dinosaurs. Rage comics. Air Guitar. Montages. Swooning. Red Grapes. Sleeping. Paper Bags. Stockings. Canvas. Daydreaming. Piles of Book's. Cheap Dvd's. Cheeky Emails. Hand-made anythings. Whispering. Red Hair. Roller Derby. Jam. Laughing. Raspberry Lollies. Hugs. Letter's. Family. Batman. Flowers. Avocado. Art. Text's. Love.


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

THREE. A place to call my own.

It's happened much sooner than i thought, i was only a house hunter for a mere two weeks and I've already landed my little dream house!
So I'm not homeless or hopeless any longer, I'm now officially a soon-to-be-resident + renter in Bardon!


Meep.

I'm saying 'Me' and 'I' waaaay too much, the majority (read - all) of the credit should really go to Mr S. My darling Spomey, without whom i would be a homeless lass with nothing but a car full of home wares and knick knacks and nowhere to hang my hat. We'd done some casual browsing on the Internets and found a few places that seemed to suit us perfectly, Spomes had then faithfully gone too many open for inspections and taken millions of photos which he had emailed back to me with full descriptions. A house is a better option for us because i have solid dreams of bringing my own itty bitty kitty home soon and most units do not allow for such adorable to be confined within their walls. We also wanted a big balcony for entertaining and lounging and i dreamed of a decent kitchen to domesticate myself into a frenzy in and a spare room for the already thousands of people that I've invited to come stay with us. This house has it all.





Here are some shots that he took on the open inspection day.





Nice, big balcony.





WONDERFUL kitchen. Look at all those shelves. EEP!





It also has a Breakfast Nook which i have been utterly obsessing over since i saw it a few days ago. Now it is mine, and i shall love it and sew cushions for it and sit on it lovingly and sip my tea (in proper china)





Also, look at how pretty it's outside is! Best of all, it's a mere twenty minute walk to Amy's!


I've always dreamed of staying in a house that i can call my home. In the past I've only ever stayed in spare rooms of friends or places that were already established as someone elses. This little house is mine from the beginning and i can't wait to start adding my bits and pieces to it. 23rd of July is the move in date. I will keep you posted with photos of how it's going.

I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's so cute! I love the balcony, they are great for just...being on when you want some fresh air. Wow, I can't believe you found a house so very fast! Must be fate :)

    Thank you for your lovely comment! Hopefully I will get to eat at Our Little Kitchen before you leave :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting!! it looks like a wonderful place, dear!! congrats!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete