.

Tea. Sleeping Kittens. The Smell of Old Books. Expensive Cheese. Painted Toenails. Lounging Around. Coffee Beans. Weddings. Poached Eggs. Napping. Candles. Secrets. Photographs. Harry Potter. Sex. Hand Holding. Fabulous Hair. Ribbons. Dinosaurs. Rage comics. Air Guitar. Montages. Swooning. Red Grapes. Sleeping. Paper Bags. Stockings. Canvas. Daydreaming. Piles of Book's. Cheap Dvd's. Cheeky Emails. Hand-made anythings. Whispering. Red Hair. Roller Derby. Jam. Laughing. Raspberry Lollies. Hugs. Letter's. Family. Batman. Flowers. Avocado. Art. Text's. Love.


Sunday, June 20, 2010

One. A little about me.







Me. Almost twenty-five year old, Barista from Melbourne-soon-to-be-Brisbane. Lover of felines, home wares and Harry Potter. Runs on caffeine and chocolate. Budding foodie. Baker of brownies and maker of jams, Queen of the homemade. Proud owner of a mane of fiery, red hair. Fan of knick knacks, good books and neckerchiefs. Will happily choose a night at the movies with a dinner of popcorn over anything else. Will dance for expensive cheeses. Greatly comforted by a bear hugs and Earl Grey tea in proper china.






Always the height of fashion. Washcloth hats were all the rage in 1986.



Love my Mum, Step-father and Brother to death - will maim you if you hurt them. Temporary surrogate mother to one derpy, fat spaniel called Max and one portly and pompous terrier called Wesley. My friends are my everything. Proud of my job and work hard to be the best at what i do. Domestic Goddess in training, current house-hunter. Yearns to have the fashion sense of two of my best friends and the freckles of another, the cooking skills of the boys at my work, the gaming prowess of my two best dude pals, the drinking ability of my brother, the accent of my aunties, the strength of my mother.





Sullen, bored. Oh-so-cool fourteen year old me (left) with bf Jako.




Interested in anything..


Except sport.



2 comments: