.

Tea. Sleeping Kittens. The Smell of Old Books. Expensive Cheese. Painted Toenails. Lounging Around. Coffee Beans. Weddings. Poached Eggs. Napping. Candles. Secrets. Photographs. Harry Potter. Sex. Hand Holding. Fabulous Hair. Ribbons. Dinosaurs. Rage comics. Air Guitar. Montages. Swooning. Red Grapes. Sleeping. Paper Bags. Stockings. Canvas. Daydreaming. Piles of Book's. Cheap Dvd's. Cheeky Emails. Hand-made anythings. Whispering. Red Hair. Roller Derby. Jam. Laughing. Raspberry Lollies. Hugs. Letter's. Family. Batman. Flowers. Avocado. Art. Text's. Love.


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SIX. First round of farewells.


Last night i had my farewell drinks and nibblies at work.
It was such a gorgeous night and wonderful to see everyone out of the work environment letting loose and relaxing. It was a really emotional night too. People kept pulling me aside and letting me know what i meant to them in their own special way, it was so sweet and so sad. I'm more attached to these amazing people than i realised. After seeing everyone last night and listening to what they had to say, i can't even think about the next few days there. Even now as I'm writing this I'm getting a little teary. I know that even though we've all made promises to catch up and keep in contact, there is always that closeness that you lose along the way. I know it was my choice to leave and move away, but damn, if i could pack everyone up and move them to Brisbane i would in a heartbeat.

After the little function was over a few of us headed out to St Kilda for a night with the three best Drag Queens in Melbourne, so I'm making up for the fact that i have a terrible hangover and have written such a short post with these photos. I had a brilliant night and i thank everyone that showed up.

The Tulip and the Fox. Losers always, friends forever+ever.
Mad-dog and I. Professional dance-bummers.
The two coolest table dancers you will ever meet. Dashing Dillon and Magnificent Maddie.
My coffee machine, Leon. My love, my life.
My beautiful Ella. One of the most caring and brilliant people i will ever know.

Karen and Margaret, two of my favorite customers in the world.
My bosses. Nat and Kev and their daughter, Delicious Daisy.
The wonderful Eva and I.
My baby Max and his mum Melissa. Two of my very best customers. Max bring me fresh flowers every Sunday and calls me his Bat-girlfriend.

Align Center

Rita. Not a visitor at my work, but one of the highlights of Mink. My Monday night haunt. She's AMAZING.

4 comments:

  1. oh my god! thats my friend flora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! She recommended your wonderful blog to me! She's AMAZING. I adore her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is not a word to describe how awesome it has been being able to work with you or how much i will miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete