.

Tea. Sleeping Kittens. The Smell of Old Books. Expensive Cheese. Painted Toenails. Lounging Around. Coffee Beans. Weddings. Poached Eggs. Napping. Candles. Secrets. Photographs. Harry Potter. Sex. Hand Holding. Fabulous Hair. Ribbons. Dinosaurs. Rage comics. Air Guitar. Montages. Swooning. Red Grapes. Sleeping. Paper Bags. Stockings. Canvas. Daydreaming. Piles of Book's. Cheap Dvd's. Cheeky Emails. Hand-made anythings. Whispering. Red Hair. Roller Derby. Jam. Laughing. Raspberry Lollies. Hugs. Letter's. Family. Batman. Flowers. Avocado. Art. Text's. Love.


Monday, May 31, 2010

WOOF!



Last week, my mum and I attended the Million Paws Walk at Albert Park. We got ourselves all rugged up because it was completely FREEZING, bundled our two dogs into the van and chugged on into the city.
It was absolutely packed! I got far too overly excited because of the massive number of dogs and started babbling away like a fool and MAY of stalked all the pugs in my immediate area. Because pugs are awesome.

The walk was 5kms, with an extra one to the car and i was really proud of mum because she managed 3kms (as did Wes). We met up accidentally with my cousin Rebecca, her fiance Craig and their two Dascshunds Jaffa and Peanut so we all walked through the finish line together. It was such a nice day and i'd been looking forward to it forever.



Me and My baby, Max.



Mumsy and Mr Pompous, Wesley.


Max models his spiffy new scarf.


Masses of people. Masses of dogs.



Mr Grumpy the pug that Max eventually attacked because i was paying him too much attention. Oops.


My cousin Rebecca and one of her Dachshunds, Jaffa.


One happy dog.


After the walk, Mum and I went to one of our favorite places along Maling Road, Cafe Eden for a quick, delicious breakfast, we both had some of their gorgeous eggs on toast and a nice big mug of coffee. It was so busy, being a Sunday but the staff there are always wonderful and they went out of their way to make sure we were looked after, they even gave us free coffee because we had to move tables a few times. Soon we were stuffed full of food we decided to walk it off and inevitably ended up at the Maling Road Antique Market where Mum bought me a beautiful, old Tea Canister set for my new house! It is possibly the cutest thing i have ever seen and will have pride of place in my new kitchen, unless Diana comes over and then i will have to hide it away safely so she does not steal it. I love my mum.
I flew to Brisbane for a quickie holiday for a few days, but i am le tired. So more on that later.

LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely fotos! I signed up for this a few years ago and it was a pouring rainy day! At least you get the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete