.

Tea. Sleeping Kittens. The Smell of Old Books. Expensive Cheese. Painted Toenails. Lounging Around. Coffee Beans. Weddings. Poached Eggs. Napping. Candles. Secrets. Photographs. Harry Potter. Sex. Hand Holding. Fabulous Hair. Ribbons. Dinosaurs. Rage comics. Air Guitar. Montages. Swooning. Red Grapes. Sleeping. Paper Bags. Stockings. Canvas. Daydreaming. Piles of Book's. Cheap Dvd's. Cheeky Emails. Hand-made anythings. Whispering. Red Hair. Roller Derby. Jam. Laughing. Raspberry Lollies. Hugs. Letter's. Family. Batman. Flowers. Avocado. Art. Text's. Love.


Thursday, May 20, 2010

Three Things.




Just a brief one as I've just returned from a whirlwind three-and-a-half day trip to Brisbane to visit my darling friends. I usually need a few things to occupy myself with when i return as it stops me from getting too upset about the fact that i live far away from them.





Playing.



The beautiful, wonderful Steve lent me Zelda for my little DS, i started playing it many moons ago when it first came out and adored it, so i can't wait to get stuck in again.




Reading.


This is the book for my current book club too, i started it on the plane and really liked it. Which is a relief because I've struggled to enjoy the last four books for the club as much as usual, i found most of them tedius and boring and ended us being terrible and cheating by flicking and speed reading after about halfway. Water For Elephants is about a journey of a boy who leaves veterinary school and joins a travelling circus, it's set in the 1930's when the circus was a giant affair with animals and freaks and all of that wonderful stuff that is not around anymore. It's lovely and descriptive and very easy to read as you get lost in each of the characters and their own little side stories. I don't really want to put it down because I've become really eager to know what happens next and I'm at the stage where i don't want it to end because I'm getting attached to everyone in the story.

Ross lent me A Short History of the World, so that is my next book.





Watching.

I've decided to start Glee because I've just finished the adorable Pushing Daisies and i need another series to get into, i know was supposed to wait for Amy, but i don't think she will mind, I'm watching this because i miss her.

I'll post pictures and stories of my wonderful friends later.


Bed and book for me now.


2 comments:

  1. :D I don't mind, I'm really lazy when it comes to keeping up with TV shows. Also I want to read that book!

    ReplyDelete