.

Tea. Sleeping Kittens. The Smell of Old Books. Expensive Cheese. Painted Toenails. Lounging Around. Coffee Beans. Weddings. Poached Eggs. Napping. Candles. Secrets. Photographs. Harry Potter. Sex. Hand Holding. Fabulous Hair. Ribbons. Dinosaurs. Rage comics. Air Guitar. Montages. Swooning. Red Grapes. Sleeping. Paper Bags. Stockings. Canvas. Daydreaming. Piles of Book's. Cheap Dvd's. Cheeky Emails. Hand-made anythings. Whispering. Red Hair. Roller Derby. Jam. Laughing. Raspberry Lollies. Hugs. Letter's. Family. Batman. Flowers. Avocado. Art. Text's. Love.


Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm sitting in bed eating a quince from work. I miss my friends and have officially begun a countdown to when i'll be moving back. I haven't told many people (mainly anyone from work) but they don't read the internets, so it will remain hush hush for now.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking a look at my blog Laura! Hope to add more recipes soon :). I know the feeling, missing your friends. I am from Perth, moved to Melb for 8 yrs and now live in London. I totally miss my family & friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I've been away for a year now, it's time to move back.

    I'm baking your fruit cake tommorow for my mum. <3

    ReplyDelete