.

Tea. Sleeping Kittens. The Smell of Old Books. Expensive Cheese. Painted Toenails. Lounging Around. Coffee Beans. Weddings. Poached Eggs. Napping. Candles. Secrets. Photographs. Harry Potter. Sex. Hand Holding. Fabulous Hair. Ribbons. Dinosaurs. Rage comics. Air Guitar. Montages. Swooning. Red Grapes. Sleeping. Paper Bags. Stockings. Canvas. Daydreaming. Piles of Book's. Cheap Dvd's. Cheeky Emails. Hand-made anythings. Whispering. Red Hair. Roller Derby. Jam. Laughing. Raspberry Lollies. Hugs. Letter's. Family. Batman. Flowers. Avocado. Art. Text's. Love.


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas loot. Oh Christmas loot.

Well.
I can certainly say that i was spoilt rotten on Christmas day by friends and family alike.

Mr S and I celebrated Christmas number one together in our little house.
It was a nice change from dashing off interstate for family commitments.
We also has our newest addition to celebrate with.




Man that cat loves tinsel.
She managed to pull over the tree four times. Even when we had hoisted it up onto a table.

From Scott I received Mastering the Art of French cooking, both volumes. Something i have dreamed about for a long time.





This very, VERY special box set of Harry Potter books.
They have an original set of artwork on the covers and they come with their own spiffy box.
Le sigh.







He also gave me this awesome Magneto & Fluffy Ducks print.
It speaks for itself really.





And a pussy cat teapot from T2.





But the cherry on top of my Christmas cake was this Hogwarts Acceptance Letter he had made for me.
It comes with it's own little leather envelope and Hogwarts wax seal.
It is even addressed to me and has my name on the letter.
There is a possibility i may of cried when i opened it.
It is my most current treasured possession.








We had a glorious Christmas lunch with Spomeys family in an beautiful apartment overlooking Roma street station and parklands. Then we had a bunch of our friends over to our place (with plates of their left-overs) for a relaxing Christmas night.




I made some Festive Fudge for the occasion.

The next morning i jetted off to FREEZING COLD Melbourne for more serious family feasting.
My Uncle dressed up as a Christmas elf and distributed all of our presents.





Christmas. The time of triple puddings.





I have introduce my Mother's new little man. This handsome devil is George.
He woke me up with some serious headbutts and a bed shaking purr. What a charmer.





From my wonderful Mum and Step Father I got some sweet Heston Blumenthal DVD's. I'm obsessed with molecular gastronomy because of this man. He is a mad scientist, but you can eat his creations! I bought a cookbook of his once then realised i lacked the scientific laboratory required to create one of his meals perfectly so i gave up and because content with his television shows.



HAIRSPRAY TICKETS.
MNEEP.



The brother bought me a sweet pamper pack from Endota, thus cementing his position as GREATEST BROTHER IN THE HISTORY OF BROTHERKIND.





and from my beautiful friends there were home made marmalade's, robot tea towels, comedy dvd's, mini chocolate puddings and a TIME TURNER.....


Yes.






Thank you Amy.



Minette also scored a new pink collar and a tiny catnip-filled ball of blue floof.





She seems pleased.



I'm kind of sad it's over.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what loot! I can't believe the HP-theme pressies, how great are they?! The Hogwarts acceptance letter is amazing. Sounds like you had one awesome Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Ridiculous! I really did have a great one. I still celebrate Christmas like i'm a five year old. ahah, oh dear.

    Hope yours was amazing.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is possibly the coolest thing I have ever seen, that hogwarts acceptance letter. I'm going to see hairspray too! i'm very excited :D

    ReplyDelete