.

Tea. Sleeping Kittens. The Smell of Old Books. Expensive Cheese. Painted Toenails. Lounging Around. Coffee Beans. Weddings. Poached Eggs. Napping. Candles. Secrets. Photographs. Harry Potter. Sex. Hand Holding. Fabulous Hair. Ribbons. Dinosaurs. Rage comics. Air Guitar. Montages. Swooning. Red Grapes. Sleeping. Paper Bags. Stockings. Canvas. Daydreaming. Piles of Book's. Cheap Dvd's. Cheeky Emails. Hand-made anythings. Whispering. Red Hair. Roller Derby. Jam. Laughing. Raspberry Lollies. Hugs. Letter's. Family. Batman. Flowers. Avocado. Art. Text's. Love.


Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas!

IT'S CHRISTMAS SOON.

I adore Christmas.


I tend to go a little crazy around this time. Christmas has always been a huge deal in my family, my wonderful Mum spoilt us rotten and we usually celebrate the most over the top Christmas for the whole month, we do carols, ridiculous feasts, lights and the most horrendous t-shirts we can find. I love it all. I'm having my very first Christmas away from my family, i usually fly to Melbourne and spend it with them for a few days. This year I'm Christmas with Spomes family, then our friends are all meeting back at our place in the evening (hopefully laden with plates of left overs from their lunches) and we will all eat, drink and generally fall into a comfortable Christmas coma.

For gifts this year I'm trying to make a little something for everyone, I've been stocking up the fridge and cupboards with as much produce that can fit in our house. Yesterday marked the first day of my Christmas extravaganza.



The grand haul, Kitten not included in the purchases.



For the next few posts I'll be going through all the deliciousness that i make and also how to make it.

Here is quick list of maybes.


Easy Spiced Apple and Onion Chutney.
Cranberry and Orange Preserve.
Roma Tomato and Onion Relish.
Apple Butter.
Cinnamon Apple Jelly.
Store cupboard Chutney.
Lavender Jelly.
Green Tea and Lime Jelly.
Spicy Chili Fudge.
Cherry Chocolate Fudge.
Peppermint fudge.
Lemon Shortbread
Christmas Cake.


and maybe some Plum and Cinnamon Jam.
(If i have the time!)

Wish me Luck! Let the countdown begin.

1 comment:

  1. Apple butter apple butter apple butter apple butter. List looks amazing. Plans sound amazing. YES.

    ReplyDelete