.

Tea. Sleeping Kittens. The Smell of Old Books. Expensive Cheese. Painted Toenails. Lounging Around. Coffee Beans. Weddings. Poached Eggs. Napping. Candles. Secrets. Photographs. Harry Potter. Sex. Hand Holding. Fabulous Hair. Ribbons. Dinosaurs. Rage comics. Air Guitar. Montages. Swooning. Red Grapes. Sleeping. Paper Bags. Stockings. Canvas. Daydreaming. Piles of Book's. Cheap Dvd's. Cheeky Emails. Hand-made anythings. Whispering. Red Hair. Roller Derby. Jam. Laughing. Raspberry Lollies. Hugs. Letter's. Family. Batman. Flowers. Avocado. Art. Text's. Love.


Saturday, June 14, 2008

RIght now.

- It is WAY to early in the morning and i am Far too seedy feeling for Target to be playing 'Girls Just Want To Have Fun'
- I want a chicken roll.
- Shattered that my Laptop is too old and crappy for Ashley to download all the Sim's games in the universe.
- Target should not sing. Ever.
- Neither should Flykicks.
- My need for an iced coffee has taken over my need for a chicken roll.
- I am intregued by Ashley's talk of Bucket 'o' Curry.

That's about it.
I feel the need to blog about the world and such.
But the terrible singing, combined with being trapped in a movie cinema and being made to watch Speed Racer for two and a half hours last night has murdered my creativity.

xo

1 comment:

  1. Buck o' curry is the best thing in the world, I think. Bucket + curry = ♥

    ReplyDelete