.

Tea. Sleeping Kittens. The Smell of Old Books. Expensive Cheese. Painted Toenails. Lounging Around. Coffee Beans. Weddings. Poached Eggs. Napping. Candles. Secrets. Photographs. Harry Potter. Sex. Hand Holding. Fabulous Hair. Ribbons. Dinosaurs. Rage comics. Air Guitar. Montages. Swooning. Red Grapes. Sleeping. Paper Bags. Stockings. Canvas. Daydreaming. Piles of Book's. Cheap Dvd's. Cheeky Emails. Hand-made anythings. Whispering. Red Hair. Roller Derby. Jam. Laughing. Raspberry Lollies. Hugs. Letter's. Family. Batman. Flowers. Avocado. Art. Text's. Love.


Monday, April 28, 2008

I love a good party.

So.
Here i am sitting on the balcony at Uni.
It's fucking freezing up here, but for some reason it is colder in the library.
I am now under the impression that the good folks at USC will die a horrible, melting type death if the temperature goes any higher than minus four degrees.
Seriously, most of my tutors stalk into a class room so high tech in regards to air conditioning that there are eskimo's camping under the tables and start sweating like the fatties off the biggest loser. It's a shame people.

I had a great weekend.
I love a good chance to dress up. So when i was given the chance to dress as a pirate and over-use phrases like 'YARRRRRRR!!!' and 'AVAST YE SCURVY DOG' I was all up on that.
So, Ness' Fairy party went quite well, most people dressed up, although i must say Kim and I went to the best effort, She as a fucking sexy police woman and me as a Pirate.


Told you. Sexy, eh? eh?
We didnt really know any of the people there, so proceeded to sit back and openly mock and judge each and every person that came through the door. Thankyou Vodka for boosting my self esteem to a point where all bets of modesty, and thinking before i speak were off.

The silly girl that i am, dove head first into a bottle of vodka, so when the time came for us to trek up to Florrie and grace Rachel's Welcome to Brisbane Party i was well and truely munted.
I am oh-so-ashamed to admit that i stumbled into Florrie street an utter wreck. Leaving Kim to her own devices with people she had barely even met, i started a drunken rampage that would last as long as i clung to my bottle of vodka.
I vaguely remember the pitying stares of my friends, because for once i was the disgusting drunk slurring bastard that people try to avoid.
I do apologise to all i may have mocked. To the friends of Jess' whose names i refused to learn, instead calling them 'jacket' and 'salt and vinegar' for the evening. To Jess for shunning and yelling at her the next morning when i was hunched over the toilet bowl decorating it lovingly. To my Juno DVD for throwing it to the ground and leaving it outside for the sun to destroy. To the French boys that were out the front for making them say 'Vagina" in French over and over again. (Then yelling at them because the French word for Vagina is 'Shat' which i find disgusting)
Hell, i am choosing to write off that whole evening. I have a whole lot of baking to do to make up for the train wreck of an evening.

It's Tuesday now. I am back on solid food, just. (Anything not resembling dry toast or tea threatens to come right back up)
Lesson learnt.




I kind of feel absolved.
Until Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment